Search Results for: popular recipe
Ground Carrot And Chicken Ragu Pasta
Now a days we've cooking food quality recipes Ground Carrot And Chicken Ragu Pasta 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. So the recipe Ground Carrot And Chicken Ragu Pasta renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of dishes. Please try to if successful with cooking food recipes popular recipe Make sure you conserve and or make a note in if Ground Carrot And Chicken Ragu Pasta by Japanese Cooking With Makiko is beneficial.
Ground carrot and chicken ragu pasta
By: Japanese cooking with Makiko via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ground carrot and chicken ragu pasta:
- 2 cups ground carrot
- Half pound minced chicken
- 12 oz (340 g) pasta (such as Rotini or Spaghetti)
- Half yellow onion
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sake *
- 3 tbsp mentsuyu soup base *
- 2 tbsp white miso *
- 2 cups water *
- Half cup soy milk
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- Green onion (if desired as garnish)
- La-Yu Chili Oil With Chili Pepper (if desired for additional flavor and spices)
Method for "Ground carrot and chicken ragu pasta":
- Grind carrot.
- Slice onion. Add sesame oil in a large pan and sautÃ© onion on medium heat until cooked. Add minced chicken and cook until throughly cooked.
- Add ingredients (*) and cook approx. 5 minutes on low/medium heat.
- Add soy milk and ginger. Bring to boil.
- Separately boil pasta as directed on package.
- Add boiled pasta to the sauce (4) and mix, or put boiled pasta in a bowl and add the sauce over.
- Garnish with chopped green onion if desired. Also add La-Yu for additional flavor and spiciness.
- Tip (1) Mentsuyu is Japanese noodle soup base. Available at Japanese supermarkets.
- Tip (2) La-Yu Chili With Chili Pepper is chili oil with chili pepper which also contains sesame oil, pepper extract and paprika color. Available at Japanese supermarkets.
- Tip (3) You can substitute Udon noodles or Ramen noodles for pasta.