Search Results for: popular recipe
Now a days we've cook recipes Buttermilk Biscuit 2018 is interesting to in practise. Therefore the recipe Buttermilk Biscuit renders as a menu extra and new science in the wonderful world of food. Please try to if successful with food preparation recipes popular recipe Be sure to save and or make an email in if Buttermilk Biscuit by Pawon Indo Bule is effective.
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuit:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice/vinegar
Method for "Buttermilk Biscuit":
- Mix lemon juice with milk. Stir and let it sit for 5 - 10 minutes in the refrigerator. This mixture is the buttermilk.
- Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
- Put the dry ingredients in the food processor. Pulse several times to mix. Add the butter cubes.
- Pulse until the pieces are no bigger than peas.
- Add buttermilk and pulse until dough comes together.
- Lightly dust with flour the working surface and knead gently about 3-4 times to bring it together.
- Roll the dough into a 9x5-inch rectangle and about 1/2-inch thick.
- Fold the dough into thirds like a business letter.
- Repeat this step, roll the dough into a 9x5-inch rectangle about 1/2-inch thick, and again fold it into thirds like a letter.
- Finally roll the dough out to 3/4-inch thickness. Using a round cutter, cut biscuits from the dough (don't twist the cutter, use a straight up and straight down motion).
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch of space between them. Brush the biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake for about 11-12 minutes. Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool for a few minutes and serve warm.