Search Results for: popular recipe
At this point we've cook recipes Sooji Halwa 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. So the recipe Sooji Halwa renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of cuisine. Make sure you try to if successful with cooking recipes popular recipe Please conserve and or make an email in if Sooji Halwa of Aswani Vishnuprasad is effective.
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Sooji Halwa:
- 1/2 Cup Sooji or Broken wheat sooji
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- as needed Raisins and Cashews
- 1 Banana
Method for "Sooji Halwa":
- Heat half of the ghee in a pan and fry cashews and raisins. Transfer it to a bowl.
- Now add Semolina to the same pan and fry it until it gets a nice aroma.
- Add milk and mix thoroughly to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes till the milk gets evaporated properly.
- Then add sugar, half of the banana and cardamom powder.
- Dd the remaining ghee in between and keep mixing for about 5 mins. Switch off the flame.
- Finally add the fried cashews and raisins, the remaining half banana. Mix it.
- Moreover, it can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days.