Search Results for: popular recipe
Tamagoyaki - Young Sardine Omelet
In the present day we've cooking dishes Tamagoyaki - Young Sardine Omelet 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. Therefore the recipe Tamagoyaki - Young Sardine Omelet renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the world of cuisine. Make sure you try and if successful with food preparation recipes popular recipe Make sure you conserve and or make a note in if Tamagoyaki - Young Sardine Omelet of Japanese Cooking With Makiko is effective.
Tamagoyaki - young sardine omelet
By: Japanese cooking with Makiko via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Tamagoyaki - young sardine omelet:
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs dried young sardine
- 1 half cup of chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp mentsuyu soup base
- 2 tbs canola oil
Method for "Tamagoyaki - young sardine omelet":
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add water and mentsuyu, and sardine and green onion. Mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of canola oil in a pan (medium heat) and add the half of the mixed egg when heated. Cook until half cooked.
- Roll up to one end. Add another tbsp of canola oil. Spread oil under the rolled egg as well.
- Add the other half of mixed egg into the pan. Spread under the rolled egg. Cook until half cooked and roll up to the same end.
- Cook on low heat until firmly cooked. Flip over a couple of times if necessary.
- Slice as desired and serve on a plate.
- Tip (1) Mentsuyu soup base available at Japanese supermarkets.