Search Results for: popular recipe
Moong Dal Laddu
Today we have cooking food recipes Moong Dal Laddu 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. Therefore the recipe Moong Dal Laddu renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the world of food. Please try to if successful with cooking recipes popular recipe Make sure you conserve and or make an email at if Moong Dal Laddu by Bhawana is beneficial.
Moong Dal Laddu
By: Bhawana via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Moong Dal Laddu:
- 1+1/2 Cup moong dal
- 1 Cup ghee or clarified butter
- 1 Cup sugar powdered
- 1 Tsp cardamom powder
Method for "Moong Dal Laddu":
- Soak moon dal for good one hour. This is very important donât skip this step.
- After this one hour drain all the water and spread this dal on a towel to get air dry before roasting.
- Now take a heavy bottomed kadhai and dry roast this dal on a medium to low flame. Keep stirring it. This step usually takes 30 minutes. Do not hurry at this point as dal can be burnt very fast. Add 1 tsp ghee.
- By this time moong dal changes to little golden colour and a nice aroma start coming.
- Remove the kadhai from the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Meanwhile, powder the sugar.
- Grind the roasted dal to the coarse powder and add this in a mixing bowl. To this add cardamom powder and sugar.
- Melt the ghee and then mix. Start adding ghee gradually till every grain of dal is soaked in ghee. 3/4 cup ghee was enough for making laddus. Mix nicely and start making laddus.
- Take a tbsp mixture in your palm and roll into ball shape.
- Follow the same process with the rest of the mixture. Serve them at room temperature. Moong dal laddus have a soft and grainy texture with a nice aroma.