Search Results for: popular recipe
Greek Pasta With Shrimp
In these modern times we've cook recipes Greek Pasta With Shrimp 2018 is interesting to in practise. Therefore the recipe Greek Pasta With Shrimp renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the wonderful world of cuisine. Make sure you try and if successful with cooking recipes popular recipe Please conserve and or make a note at if Greek Pasta With Shrimp of Scain is effective.
Greek Pasta with Shrimp
By: Scain via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Greek Pasta with Shrimp:
- About 20 small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- About 10 cherry tomatoes, I cut mine in half
- About 15 kalamata olives, pitted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Feta cheese for topping
Method for "Greek Pasta with Shrimp":
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, onion and shrimp. Cook about 5 min then add garlic, cilantro and seasonings. Stir.
- Once shrimp are nearly cooked (about 5 more min) add butter, tomatoes, olives, cooked pasta, lemon juice and zest. Give it a good toss.
- Stirring every min or 2, cook for about 5 min more so pasta can soak up all that yumminess! Top with plenty of feta cheese! Boom. Thatâs it. Crazy easy. Crazy good.