Search Results for: popular recipe
Brad's Butternut, Cauliflower, And Beer Bisque
Now a days we have cooking food dishes Brad's Butternut, Cauliflower, And Beer Bisque 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. Therefore the recipe Brad's Butternut, Cauliflower, And Beer Bisque renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the wonderful world of food. Please try to if successful with food preparation recipes popular recipe Make sure you conserve and or make an email in if Brad's Butternut, Cauliflower, And Beer Bisque of Wingmaster835 is beneficial.
Brad's butternut, cauliflower, and beer bisque
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's butternut, cauliflower, and beer bisque:
- 1/2 small head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 butternut squash, deseeded, peeled, and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tbs butter
- Dry mustard, black pepper, oregano, and thyme. 1 tsp each
- 2 (12 Oz) cans pale ale
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 pt heavy cream
- 3 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish
Method for "Brad's butternut, cauliflower, and beer bisque":
- Place oil in a hot fry pan. Saute cauliflower, squash, onion, and garlic for around 15 minutes. When onion starts browning, add 1 beer and spices, cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until squash gets tender. Remove from heat and let sit 45 minutes to an hour. This let's flavors bind.
- Remove 1/3 of the veggies.
- Return pan to heat. Add second beer. Let reduce uncovered until liquid is half the volume.
- Remove from heat and cool enough to blend. Puree everything together. Mix in cream and parmesan.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a soup pot. Add flour. Constantly stir until it starts to brown and smells a little nutty.
- Slowly add cream mixture. Stir constantly. Cook until soup thickens a bit. Add the bouillon and veggies you reserved. Heat through.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy