Search Results for: popular recipe
Now a days we have cooking quality recipes Bran Muffins 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. Therefore the recipe Bran Muffins renders as a menu extra and new science in the world of dishes. Make sure you try and if successful with cooking recipes popular recipe Make sure you save and or make an email at if Bran Muffins by Stephanie Goldman is effective.
By: Stephanie Goldman via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Bran muffins:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 6 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups all-bran or bran buds cereal
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
Method for "Bran muffins":
- In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- In large stand mixer bowl, add cereal and milk. Lightly mix to combine. Let stand for 1 or 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
- Add eggs and oil to cereal mixture and beat well.
- Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, lightly mixing only until combined.
- Grease muffin tins or use cupcake liners in the muffin tins. Fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- Note: I had a little batter left, so put in a small greased ramiken & put in oven about 5 minutes after the rest of the muffins started baking. I put them on the shelf under the muffins in the oven on a small cookie sheet.