Search Results for: popular recipe
Chinese Poached Chicken With Slow Cooker
At this time we've cook quality recipes Chinese Poached Chicken With Slow Cooker 2018 is interesting to in practise. So the recipe Chinese Poached Chicken With Slow Cooker renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of food. Please try and if successful with cooking food recipes popular recipe Make sure you save and or make an email in if Chinese Poached Chicken With Slow Cooker of Pawon Indo Bule is beneficial.
Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker:
- 2 kg (4 lbs) chicken thigh
- 5 cm (2 inches) ginger, cut into 3 parts and then crushed
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 green onion, the white part only, cut 1 inch
- 2-3 tsp salt (according to taste)
- 1 liter (1 quart) water
- as needed soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped
Method for "Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker":
- Add water, ginger, garlic, scallions and salt to the slow cooker. Stir well. Add chicken. Put the slow cooker lid on, press the "low" button and set the timer for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, check if the chicken has been cooked or not. Otherwise, cook for another hour (this depends on the size of the chicken).
- Take the chicken out (save the broth for another use), brush the chicken with soy sauce.
- Heat sesame oil, saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Keep stirring, don't let it get burnt. Pour the garlic and the oil over the chicken that has been brushed with soy sauce.
- Serve it with Hainanese rice (recipe ð https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5403953-hainanese-rice-with-rice-cooker?via=sidebar-recipes) or warm white rice.