Search Results for: popular recipe
Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry In Ginger Sauce
Now a days we have cook quality recipes Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry In Ginger Sauce 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. So the recipe Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry In Ginger Sauce renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of food. Please try to if successful with cooking recipes popular recipe Please conserve and or make an email at if Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry In Ginger Sauce of Pawon Indo Bule is effective.
Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce:
- 4 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb baby bokchoy, separate the stem and leaves then cut them
- 1 medium size carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 lb firm tofu, cut about 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed then finely chopped
- 1/2 inch ginger, smashed then finely chopped
- 2 green onion, separate the white and green parts, then cut them off
- For Ginger Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine / Shao Xing Wine (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Method for "Tofu Shrimp Bokchoy Stir Fry in Ginger Sauce":
- Toss the tofu with soy sauce. Set aside.
- For Ginger Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat until just smoking. Add the tofu and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer the tofu to a clean bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the same pan. Saute the bokchoy stems and carrot. Stir for about 1-2 minutes. Add the green onion (the white part), garlic and chopped ginger. Stir until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and tofu. Stir until the shrimp changes color. Add the bokchoy leaves and green onions (green part). Stir for a while.
- Whisk the ginger sauce to recombine, then pour it to the pan and bring to a simmer and get thickened. Remove the pan from the heat and toss until all the ingredients are well coated with sauce and sizzling hot. Serve immediately.