In today's times we've cook dishes Pork Adobo 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. Therefore the recipe Pork Adobo renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the wonderful world of food. Make sure you try and if successful with food preparation recipes popular recipe Make sure you conserve and or make an email in if Pork Adobo of Cherylann312 is beneficial.
By: cherylann312 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pork Adobo:
- 1.5 lbs pork belly, cut into 1.5-2â chunks
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic; minced
- 3 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- 3 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cornstarch slurry
Method for "Pork Adobo":
- If you have time, marinate your pork belly pieces in soy sauce and garlic powder for at least 20mins.
- If you donât have time, or youâre really hungry like I was, just coat the pork belly pieces in about 1 cup soy sauce and 3 tbsp garlic powder while you mince up 5 cloves of garlic.
- In a med-high heated pan with oil, fry the pork belly til golden brown on all sides.
- Remove the pork, and add your minced garlic. Do not burn the garlic.
- I added 3 bay leaves and 1.5 tbsp of Black peppercorns to bring out their flavors. SautÃ© for a minute.
- Add the pork back in with the remaining soy sauce marinade, and add water just until half of the pork is covered. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to med-low and cover for at least 30 mins.
- Add half cup of Apple cider vinegar (or to taste). Balance the salty/sour with some sugar. pour in about 2tbsp of a cornstarch slurry (1 part water : 1 part cornstarch) to thicken the sauce. Done!