Search Results for: recipe chicken keema
Stuffed Tumkur Keema Idli
Right this moment we have cook recipes Stuffed Tumkur Keema Idli 2018 is interesting to in practise. So the recipe Stuffed Tumkur Keema Idli renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of dishes. Make sure you try to if successful with food preparation recipes recipe chicken keema Please conserve and or make a note in if Stuffed Tumkur Keema Idli of Bethica Das is beneficial.
Stuffed Tumkur Keema idli
By: Bethica Das via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Stuffed Tumkur Keema idli:
- 2-3 cups idli batter
- 2-3 tbsp. coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. idli podi
- 1 tsp. oil
- 300 gms. chicken mince
- 1/2 cup coriander stem, chopped
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp; turmeric powder
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- 1-2 tbsp. coriander leaves
Method for "Stuffed Tumkur Keema idli":
- In a small bowl, mix together ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the dry spices with 1/4 cup water into a paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion till light brown. Now add the spice paste and fry till the oil separates. Add the mince and the chopped coriander stems.
- Mix well and cook, covered till dry. Keep breaking the lumps with the spatula during the process of cooking. When done, set aside to cool. Add little of the coriander leaves and mix well.
- Pour a layer of the idli batter in a greased steel container / tiffin box. Spread 2-3 tbsp. of the keema over it, followed by some coriander leaves and idli podi.
- The final layer should be of the idli batter.
- Steam for 20-22 minutes (5-7 minutes on a high flame and the remaining on a medium to low flame.)
- Demould it when it slightly cools down. Serve these delicious Stuffed Keema Idlis with coconut chutney and sambar.