Search Results for: recipe chicken keema
Now a days we have cooking food dishes Keema Pulav 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. So the recipe Keema Pulav renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the wonderful world of cuisine. Please try to if successful with cooking food recipes recipe chicken keema Make sure you conserve and or make a note at if Keema Pulav by Rimpa Bose Deb is beneficial.
By: Rimpa Bose Deb via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Keema Pulav:
- 1 cup Chicken/mutton Keema:-
- 1.1 /2 cup Basmati rice
- 50 gm Ghee
- 3 tbsp Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Green chillies
- 1 tsp termeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1.1 /2 tsp Kashmiri lal mirch
- Sugar little beat
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Some spices (2-3 cardamom, 3-4 cinnamon, 3-4 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 red chilli, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed)
Method for "Keema Pulav":
- Soaked the rice in a water altist 1 hours. Heat ghee in a nonstick pan.
- Add green cardamoms,cinnamon,cloves,bay leavs,red chilli and cumin seeds and Add finely chopped onion and saute add ginger garlic paste and green chilli and stir.
- Add all the masala and sugar and salt to taste. Add yogurt and stir and then add chicken/mutton keema and nice stir.
- Cover and cook for two minutes and add soaked rice and stir then add 2 cups of water and cover it and cook for 10-15 minutes in medium heat till the rice and chicken/mutton are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with green chilli.