At the moment we've cooking food recipes Keema Pulav 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. So the recipe Keema Pulav renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the world of cuisine. Please try and if successful with cooking recipes recipe chicken keema Please save and or make an email at if Keema Pulav of Rimpa Bose Deb is beneficial.
By: Rimpa Bose Deb via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Keema Pulav:
- 1 cup Chicken/mutton Keema:-
- 1.1 /2 cup Basmati rice
- 50 gm Ghee
- 3 tbsp Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Green chillies
- 1 tsp termeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1.1 /2 tsp Kashmiri lal mirch
- Sugar little beat
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Some spices (2-3 cardamom, 3-4 cinnamon, 3-4 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 red chilli, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed)
Method for "Keema Pulav":
- Soaked the rice in a water altist 1 hours. Heat ghee in a nonstick pan.
- Add green cardamoms,cinnamon,cloves,bay leavs,red chilli and cumin seeds and Add finely chopped onion and saute add ginger garlic paste and green chilli and stir.
- Add all the masala and sugar and salt to taste. Add yogurt and stir and then add chicken/mutton keema and nice stir.
- Cover and cook for two minutes and add soaked rice and stir then add 2 cups of water and cover it and cook for 10-15 minutes in medium heat till the rice and chicken/mutton are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with green chilli.