Chicken Mushroom Pie (quiche)
At the moment we've cooking quality recipes Chicken Mushroom Pie (quiche) 2018 is interesting to in practise. Therefore the recipe Chicken Mushroom Pie (quiche) renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of food. Please try to if successful with cooking food recipes recipe chicken mushroom pie Be sure to save and or make an email in if Chicken Mushroom Pie (quiche) by Evo Kim Kim is beneficial.
Chicken mushroom pie (quiche)
By: Evo Kim Kim via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken mushroom pie (quiche):
- 250 grams flour
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 180 ml heavy cream (5/6 cup of milk+ 1/6 cup butter melted)
- 100 grams cheese of choice
- 1 cup chicken pieces
- 8 Tbsp water
- salt & pepper
- turmeric, vinegar (optional)
- 4 eggs
Method for "Chicken mushroom pie (quiche)":
- Put the flour in a working surface add butter and start working it. Make sure all the flour is incorporated with the butter.
- Add the water and assemble it as a dough ( do not knead ). Put the dough aside to rest for 30 mins.
- In a freezing bag put the chicken salt pepper and turmeric or other spices of your choice and some vinegar , shake it well and let it sit in the fridge.
- After 30 mins put the dough in a working surface and put it in a pie pan cook for 25 mins on 175Â°C
- In a pan add some oil and let the chicken cook. Add the mushrooms and stir fry. Remove it once its done.
- Get the pie out of the oven add a layer of mushroom and chicken mixture. Beat the eggs with the milk and add it on top spread the grated cheese on top. And put in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.